Acts as a referral site for the General Health Clinic, Comprehensive Care Clinic, the Community, and other facilities, for patients who require any nutrition intervention.
The following are the Services Offered:
- Treatment of Severe Acute Malnutrition without complication for < 5 years.
- Treatment of moderate acute malnutrition for Children < 5 years.
- Daily wet feeding program.
- Counseling for patients and Diabetes, Hypertension, and other medical conditions.
- Aerobics for patient and Diabetes, Hypertension and other medical Overweight.
- Treatment of malnutrition for TB patients, elderly, pregnant and lactating mothers, and other malnourished adults.
- Treatment for children with Rickets.
- Cooking lessons for pregnant mothers and patients of children with moderate malnutrition, chronics malnutrition, and children starving complementary feeding at 6 months, also patients of children with other conditions e.g anemia.
- Free physiotherapy for children.
- School feeding program.
- Counselling, Education & Support group for children with sickle cell and also their caregivers.
- Growth monitoring for children.
- Vitamin A supplementation & Deworming.
- Treatment of malnutrition for TB patients, elderly, pregnant and locating mothers & other malnutrition Adults.
- Support groups for Diabetes, Hypertension & Children with Disability.