Project Coordinator CCC
Baraka is seeking to employ an experienced individual for the above position.
The candidate must have proven experience in leadership preferably in running an HIV/AIDs funded project.
1. The ccc coordinator is responsible for the oversight of the administrative aspects of the HIV program. His/her tasks include:
a. Supervision the activities of the other staff members (registration, observations, counseling, pharmacy, and post-pharmacy counseling), and guarantee an optimal patient flow.
b. Cooperation with the social worker and the community nurse for community-related, social issues and nutrition.
c. To empower the team spirit of the staff.
2. To provide oversight of spreading against budget and ensure the clinic has sufficient advances to continue the scheduled program activities and patient services.
3. To ensure that quality assurance mechanisms and in-house participatory reviews take place, across departments and services (community, ccc, lab, pharmacy, M & E).
4. To be responsible for the overall project reporting, both financial and programmatic. This includes the timely provision of the required monthly reports in cooperation with the data to the General Manager.
5. To monitor performance (i.e. # on ART, mortality rates, lost to follow-up, etc.) against targets, with a focus on providing all clients long-term durable therapy.
6. To oversee the clinic staff and activities affiliated with the annual program work plan.
7. To update staff on technical issues of importance; to be responsible for reviewing staff performance against the job description, in some cases developing new job descriptions.
8. To be the main point of communication between the facility and COPTIC staff, and the supervising board in Germany.
9. To be the leading the regular staff meetings. Here, performance, areas of improvement, work-related problems, quality-related issues (internal and external), and further activities should be discussed.
10. To participate in COPTIC leadership and technical meetings/ CMEs and appropriate team members for short-term pieces of training.
11. To be responsible for the contents of the curricula in use (e.g. TPS, Treatment Preparation Session) and other group counseling sessions, talk in community, schools, and companies.
12. To be responsible for the liaison with the Ministry of Health, through the District MOH.
13. To be responsible for the linkage to other cooperating organizations (e.g. delivery hospital for women on PMTCT, referrals to Mbagathi).
14. To receive work schedules for all program staff.
15. To prepare a dashboard report monthly indicating progress on each program component (financial, clinical).
16. prepare the end-of-year report for presentation to the donors.